Wednesday 27 September 2017

PREVIEW PIC KIM JONG MIN - Seol Minseok KBS2TV 1% FRIENDSHIP 5 OCTOBER 2017



KIM JONG MIN - Seol Minseok ON KBS PILOT PROGRAM 1% FRIENDSHIP 5 OCTOBER 2017


--------------------------------------


 '1% friendship' is a reality arts program where two conflicting people meet each other, spend the day together, share their daily life and build friendships. '1% of friendship',


Sulmun Suk had a different affection for Shinba (exciting idiot) Kim Jongmin, who passed  as a historical genius in '1 night and 2 days'. Min-seok said, "I was expecting meet a religious person because I had an opponent, but Kim Jong-min came out with me. Kim Jong-min's idea that he was not greedy about not being able to lay down but he  helped me seemed to be healing for me. "

 he  give 90 points without worry. He said,"he said," he a very smart and wise person. "However, I think that the character is caught up in the sense as  entertainer but he very talented person. I felt like it, "said Kim Jong-min's perfect history   knowledge..


I also did not forget to thank Kim Jong-min for sharing 1% friendship together. min-seok said, "I live in a stressful situation and I was impressed by the effort and dedication to relieve the stress and I have made a great effort to make time for me to rest. I want be able to heal yourself through Kim Jongmin, because he keeps such a humble shape that keeps on being nice and caring for his opponent. "




=======================================


fantaken 

FANPIC KIM JONG MIN : FILMING ?? 170904

http://jongminkoyote.blogspot.my/2017/09/fanpic-kim-jong-min-filming-170904.html


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...